Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Call Your Representative

Just had a call about a someone who became a citizen some years back but has lost his certificate and is unable to get General Relief or any other benefit until he has proof of his citizenship.

According to the individual, a duplicate citizenship certificate will cost $300.00.

The only suggestion I could make was to call Congressman Adam Schiff's Pasadena Office to see if they could provide any assistance. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, it is import to have access to your local representatives. I have linked Congressman Schiff's contact page under List of Links to make it handy.

No comments: